Monday, August 1, 2011

Case of the Mondays

Usually Mondays are a bit draggy. I never get "the case" too bad due to the fact that I am one of those fortunate people that do not hate their job. This is seriously the face I make every Monday.

BLANK!!


Not all is lost though. I finally finished a tattoo that took me a while to finish. Koi fish tattoos have been very abundant this past month. Not only for me to do them, but the rest of my co-workers have too. I hope it's not an omen.



On another note:
It's getting hotter as the days fly by. I miss my winter clothes, which is pretty much my whole closet. I thought I was going to die in the middle of traffic the other day; I was on my bike.
This week, I am going to post pictures up of more things I have been working on.  Right now, I am trying to get a mini list of things to do today and accomplish them for self-gratification.

To do list:

1. Clean my station thoroughly. And when I mean thoroughly, I mean going medieval on it.

2. Keep away from tumblr at all costs.

3. Stop listening to the same Thomas Dolby songs over and over today. I know I will get tired of them soon, but it still has not happened yet. I think he is almost up to par with my obsession with David Bowie since I was a child.

4. Clean out my messenger bag...  Seriously...
I am a tidy and organized person BIG TIME, but when it comes to purses, bags and the kitchen counter, I fail miserably as a respectable ocd-cleaning cleric that I usually am.

Hope you guys survive this Monday!

Ovah & Out

-L

No comments:

Post a Comment